Please direct all enquiries to Makano and note that we:
- Give discounts on bulk orders
- Group items to make best use of packaging
Direct Bank Transfer
To purchase items using direct banking please make your order and confirm the items you wish to purchase. We will then supply our banking details to allow you to make a wire transfer via phone or internet banking. (UK transfer normally within 2 hours, Overseas normally within 2-4 working days). Once we are in receipt of full payment and funds have cleared in our bank account we will dispatch items or arrange a collection date to suit.
Credit Card Payment
We accept Payment by American Express, VISA and MasterCard. Once funds have been received your items will be selected, packed and shipped. For all pallet shipments please contact for a quote before purchasing.
- Collection welcome, on arrangement only.
- Local freight company www.poolebaywarehousing.co.uk – These are the people we use direct for a fast pallet service.
- Smaller items up to 30KG will be shipped via Royal Mail or Parcel Force 48, and shipping will be included at checkout.
Shipment of Ex-Military parts will require an Export License.
THIS IS A LEGAL REQUIREMENT.
Once you have placed your order, we will be in touch with a shipping quote. Once we have received full payment you will be emailed an Export License form to complete that must be returned via post to the address stated on the form. Makano Surplus works closely with Charles Kendall Freight who will be carrying out all overseas shipments. For more information please contact us.